Here is a breakdown of the fees associated with the MULTIFOCAL intraocular lens procedure:
Surgeon's Fee: $ 1695.00
(check / payment to CEENTA)
Facility Fee: $ 2000.00
(check / payment to: SouthPark Surgery Center, LLC)
Anesthesia Fee: $ 300.00
(check / payment to: Presbyterian Anesthesia Associates)
Cost: $3995.00 per eye
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO SURGERY AND MAY BE MADE BY MAILING CHECKS OR CALLING THE OFFICE WITH CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
- It will be necessary for you to pay these fees associated with your surgery separately (one payment for your physician, one for the facility, and one for your anesthesia).
- This quote includes the surgeon's fee, facility fee, anesthesia and all post operative visits for the MULTIFOCAL portion of surgery. It does not include any fee not covered by insurance for standard cataract surgery.
Fees do not include:
- Any needed glasses or contact lenses
- Any needed implant exchange surgery
- Any needed refractive enhancement surgery
- Any prescription medications
We request two weeks notice of any surgery cancellation / rescheduling.